Thursday 22 October 2009


I entered a photography competition, and won!

It was in order to promote the west-end of Cheltenham. I had already taken an interest in the High Street as a subject with it's variety of alleys and historical features, so I decided to have a go.

I looked at the diversity of shops, take-aways, restaurants, pubs etc and entered a photo which highlighted that feature. I expected the winner to be some photoshopped novelty. Imagine my surprise at seeing my picture, taken on film, full-frame, no editing, not even tweaking, displayed as winner!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! A book deal must surely follow?
    (Also, check this guy out, it's digital but try and overlook that! http://vimeo.com/6686768)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Mr K. Interesting

    ReplyDelete